Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little About Me :)

I love blogs!  For several years I have maintained our 4th grade blog at school.  This is a group effort, providing our parents with news and information in a quick way.  I have secretly wanted to have my own teaching blog space, but I wasn't sure how to go about separating myself.  SO I created my own blog, too...and you're reading my second official post right now!  I have been visiting Fourth Grade Frolics often (found her on Pinterest) and have been inspired to start blogging about our classroom and my teaching life, as she does. 

You see, I'm not new to blogging really.  I have my own little side scrapbooking business Stamp*Crop*Create and have been blogging and posting artwork there for about five years.  I also have a family blog to keep our family in the loop.  And now it's time for me to blog about my teaching.  Because...why not?  :)

No comments: